You have a blog or a website where you publish content? Yet you feel that your articles do not exploit their full potential and they do not read enough, while yet they are of great quality?
That may be because you have not optimized the main point of your articles.
What is it?
It is simply your title! Optimize titles is essential for exciting articles that drive users to click on it, but don’t make mistakes mentioned here.
Optimize titles: Why?
According to a survey on blogs and blogging, it seems that 8 out of 10 people only read the title and subtitles before deciding to read the full article.
It’s very big ! You can not find ?
So it is easy to understand as optimize its securities reports to the essential! At least, if you want your blog to become a successful blog!
As a result, you should definitely optimize your article title to get the most out of online reading it. And that, from beginning to end! Otherwise, very difficult to build a community around your blog and push your readers to comment.
What do you mean ?
Well, if your readers do not read your whole article and leave before the end or feel that the content is not necessarily very interesting, I do not see how they will be tempted to comment.
While on the contrary, if they read it and they find answers there, things they have not thought of, or otherwise, they will leave you a comment naturally. This is true at least for “sociable” surfers. What I mean by that? Simply users who are not self-centered and which, when someone brings them a response or useful information, thanks.
Optimize titles: Some examples of catchy headlines
- A classic title (which defines what the user will find in the article. The classic always works! At least, there will be no surprises. The only risk is not of interest to those who have already read other articles on this topic)
- A title-question form (This optimizes your SEO with Google (and other search engines), simply because the user queries are often typed in a question when seeking an answer. So they visit your course Article But add all the same, or at the end of the title or in the meta-description, something like. “Your response here:” “Answer here:”, “analysis in this article,” “Remedy your evils in this article “, etc.)
- A title starting with the famous “CQQOQ” (C How to Q When Q for Who, Where to O, Q for Whatever. Why these securities are they catching? Simply because they imply that Internet users they find a precise answer to your question in your article.)
- A title containing a number (Example: How to find your motivation in 7 minutes flat Studies watches the titles with numbers attract more clicks from surfers.!)
- As a shock (That is a title that engages users and your readers will see it. For example you can combine two things that have nothing to do with each other. For example, how to choose the niche of your blog with a squirrel? I have not used that title for this article, but it would have been possible. But we must still find a relationship between the two. For example, the squirrel always find the right place to put his nuts, and you can find what nestles perfectly to your blog. Etc. Be creative! That’s the only thing required for this type of title).
Optimize titles: The conclusion sums up
Optimize its capital securities, because the title is the basis of any item. But also because:
- Your titles are the main things that your readers see and hold your articles
- Your titles are the first things that your readers are reading. If they are not great and attractive, they read nothing else.
- Your titles are the showcase of your article. If it is quality, Internet users who see it will deduct your article is too.
Here are some types of securities to use to optimize its titles:
- A classic title
- A title as a question
- A title starting with the famous “CQQOQ”
- A title containing a digit
- A shock title
Come now: What do you do to increase the number of clicks on your titles and number of products viewed per visitor?
Tell us how we can improve?