After we started a blog it is the time that we have to start doing search engine optimization to get free traffic from the search like Google.
But there are lots of ranking factors that you need to know to make you doing right the SEO optimization for the search engine to rank.
So today I will share with you about the Beginner SEO with everything you need to know before you can start…
If you want to learn more about how to start a blog that makes money for you click here.
First, need to know some of the basics of SEO.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for short, It is the ways of optimizing your website or blog to get ranking on the search engine.
There are more than 200 ranking factors that Google uses to calculate to rank a web page, that blogger needs to know to get website rank on this search engine.
But it does not mean we should optimize for all those factors we just focusing on the most important factors that will help our website get rank.
And all of those factors we will walking throw together in this article…
There are two different types of SEO when it comes to the optimization of your blog for search engines.
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
The On-Page SEO is the optimization within your website of the on-page SEO factors that will help your website get higher ranking on search engines fast.
What are On-Page SEO factors Should I focus on?
Good question – I will list out the most important on-page SEO that lets you clearly know what to do and focus on when you start a new content for your website.
Here it is…
- Keyword Research
- Title optimization – Add the keyword inside your title tag will make your content SEO friendly.
- Meta Description – You must add the keyword in your meta description.
- Heading Tag Optimization – Adding keyword with your heading like (h1,h2,h3,h34…).
- Keyword Density – You need to focus on the number of keywords you had used in your article it must 3% max of the total words.
- Image Optimization – You must add your target keyword within your image will you upload and add them inside your article with image Alt text.
- Internal Linking – You need to link your content to your other article within your website to make it more SEO friendly and good structure for reader to find the most relevant topics.
- External link – link to a website that will help your reader to learn more about the topic.
- Site Speed – You need to optimize your website for fast loading because no one likes a slow loading site nowadays after the technology is really improving.
Off-Page SEO is the optimization out site your website it is really important for your site to get rank on Google when you had don’t this really well.
What we should focus on Off-Page SEO?
- Social Signal
- Link Building
- Guest post for the link
Now you had to know about the different types of search engine optimization and we will learn about the doing SEO WordPress.
SEO Plugins for WordPress Site
If you are using WordPress as a blogging platform the are lots of SEO plugin that available to helps you do your on-page SEO fast and easy with any technical skill.
I will share with you all the important SEO plugins that you must use on your website to make your good SEO.
- Yoast SEO – This a must use an SEO plugin that will help your optimization with on-page SEO technical
- WP Super Cache – This is a cache plugin and a must-use plugin that helps your website loading fast for your use when they visit your site.
- Smush It – It is the best image optimization plugin that helps you optimize your uploaded image for Speed up your website.
- XML Sitemap – This plugin will generate a sitemap for your website for Search engines easy to find your website data and get index.
- Rich Snippet – A structured data plugin that will design a snippet your web page to perform well on the search results.
Here is all the Beginner SEO that you should understand before you can get deeper of the SEO optimization for search engines and get more benefits from it by drive traffic to your website.
Tell us how we can improve?