Do you follow your health tips? Living a healthy life is far better than leading a wealthy life. Do you remember the old saying, ‘If wealth is lost, nothing is lost, if health is lost, something is lost and if character is lost, everything is lost’.
What are best health tips?
1. Most people are dehydrated especially in winter areas where you have to heat your home so do drink 6-8 glasses of water daily.
2. Got a headache? Try drinking a couple of glasses of water first before reaching for the aspirin.
3. Inhaling and drinking a cup of black coffee can help stop mild asthma attacks before they get worse.
4. If water makes you gag, add a slice of lemon or lime. Stick with trying to drink 1 glass a day for 22 days (21 days=new habit).
5. “To keep the body in good health is a duty. Otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” ~ Buddha
6. If you’ve never had surgery, avoid cosmetic procedures until you know if your body reacts abnormally to scarring.
7. If your child is putting on unnecessary weight, look to your own cooking and feeding habits. Lead by example, stay fit and fine.
8. If your child needs to control their weight, start exercising with him – but call it “play” – not “exercise”.
9. “The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years.” ~ Deepak Chopra
10. Never put a child on a diet. Instead, focus on slowing weight gain until she grows into the weight she is now.
11. If you hate water, start with 1 glass then make the next 5 soda water. As you get used to water, start cutting down on the soda.
12. To get your child interested in healthier foods, ask her to help you prepare and cook them.
13. Step away from the computer. Go do some stretches. NOW!
Read the post: 7 Ideas You Need to Lead a Better Family Life
14. Instead of that second cup of coffee, wait 10 minutes; then have a glass of water.
15. Human beings are like car batteries: we start short-circuiting and run out of steam if we don’t keep topped up with water.
16. To cut down on weight gain from alcohol during the party season, try dry white wine spritzers made with soda water.
17. Did you know that the higher the alcohol content, the higher the calories, when it comes to wine?
18. Red wines slow your metabolism down more than white wines due to a higher alcohol count.
19. People who are too rooted in habit are using the same worn neural pathways. Exercise your brain by doing new things.
20. If you seem to have low immunity, get your folic acid checked and take it as a supplement.
21. If you avoid carbs for at least an hour after exercise, your body is forced to burn fat.
22. Install an air filter in your home if you have pet allergies. And be sure to let someone else brush him – outside!
23. Food you eat can affect bladder health. Be sure that fresh fruit is a part of your diet – your bladder will thank you.
24. Everyone knows about cranberries being good for your bladder – but did you also know pears can help too? They balance acidity.
25. Eating good yogurt can improve bladder health by strengthening cells and helping balance acidity
26. Hand-washing is never a “suggestion”.
27. If you frequently end up with bladder infections, cut irritants such as caffeine, spicy foods and acidic foods from your diet.
28. Avoid sunscreens with a citrus or coconut scent: This can indicate the presence of psoralen, which speeds up aging!
Read the post: 100 Work At Home Benefits for Success
29. If you have asthma, choose aerobic endurance-building forms of exercise rather than anaerobic. e.g. sprinting.
30. If you need to carry an Epipen, make sure you always carry at least 2, 1 is rarely enough. And keep them current.
31. If something is not working in your life, get rid of it. The results will be less stress and better health. Stay fit and fine.
32. Whether or not you opt for a low-carb diet, starchy or sugary foods should make up no more than 1/3 of your daily food intake.
33. Eat lots of leafy green vegetables like spinach and kale if you want to protect your eyesight.
34. Our foods and diets are no longer “pure”. It’s now essential to supplement with vitamin D in the winter and Omega 3/DHA all year round.
35. Not only does smoking age your skin, it causes cataracts, mascular degeneration and optic nerve damage.
36. Be eye-smart: Winter or summer, use sunglasses that block out 99-100% of both UV-A and UV-B radiation.
Read the post: 10 Top Steps To Emotional Healing
37. Always wash your hands thoroughly when taking out or putting in your contact lenses. How many do that, do you think?
38. “Your body hears everything your mind says.” ~ Naomi Judd
39. Did you know that being overweight puts every system at risk – including your eyes? Diabetic glaucoma is one of those risks.
40. Let’s beat insomnia!