Hello everyone, I’m here to tell you about the 5 best beaches in America that are absolutely perfect for a family trip during Christmas.
In the United States, Florida is known for its beautiful beaches and warm climate year-round. During the festive season when families gather together, what better place to visit than these popular summer holiday destinations?
You can fly in, rent a cruise port transportation service in Florida, and get exploring! These top 5 beautiful beaches are definitely not to be missed this holiday season.
1) Clearwater Beach – Clearwater, Florida
Clearwater Beach is one of the most popular beaches in all of Florida and for good reason. Besides its stunning natural beauty, it also contains a large number of restaurants, bars, and shops around the area as well as a pier perfect for fishing or just taking a stroll. There are also a few fun activities for children available on the beach such as jet ski rentals and bicycle rentals, making it an ideal family holiday destination.
During Christmastime, there are also a number of fun events and activities nearby to enjoy, such as:
- Annual Lighted Boat Parade: This is one of the largest events in the Clearwater area, so don’t miss out on the beautiful twinkling lights on these amazingly decorated boats.
- Holiday Lights in the Gardens: 1 million colorful LED lights will decorate the gardens and wow you and your family!
- Meet Santa at Caddy’s: This season, Santa and his sleigh will be making an appearance at the beach restaurant, Caddy’s, and can give your little ones a beach day to remember.
2) Daytona Beach – Daytona, Florida
Just like Clearwater Beach, Daytona Beach is another popular tourist spot east of Orlando that offers entertainment for all ages. The pier at this beach is especially popular for fishing, and there are also many shops and restaurants to visit nearby.
What makes Daytona Beach even more special is its vast variety of Christmas time events, such as:
- Magic of Lights Holiday Display: Located at the Daytona International Speedway, this family-friendly event includes more than 1 million lights along a 1.5-mile drive!
- Stetson Mansion Holiday Home Tour: This festive tour of the famous Stetson Mansion is a great way to get into the Christmas spirit!
- Daytona Beach Boat Parade: This annual parade includes a variety of boats decked out in beautiful holiday lights and decor.
3) Miami Beach – Miami, Florida
If you’re looking for a more lively beach atmosphere with plenty of nightlife options, then Miami Beach is the place for you. Enjoy your stay in a variety of different hotel options and take advantage of the beaches, bars, and nightclubs Miami Beach has to offer. There are also shopping opportunities available in the area.
Home to many famous nightclubs and bars, Miami Beach is a hotspot during the festive season and offers something for everyone to enjoy, like:
- Christmas Near The Beach: This family-friendly event features a 40 ft Christmas tree, a night market, caroling, and more!
- Santa’s Enchanted Forest: This holiday-themed amusement park will be making its debut again with over 100 games, rides, and other attractions.
- Nights of Lights: Thousands of lights, a garden maze, and sweet treats make this an event you won’t want to miss.
If you fly into Miami airport, don’t forget to book a transportation service to get you from the airport to your hotel. Cruise port transportation in Florida, and particularly in Miami, can level up your experience by cutting out the stress of driving!
4) Siesta Key – Sarasota, Florida
Siesta Key is another great destination in Florida if you’re looking for a quiet holiday break away from the hustle and bustle of city life. This beautiful 8-mile long beach is known for its powdery white sand and crystal clear waters, making it a popular spot for swimming, sunbathing, and snorkeling. There are also a few restaurants and bars available on the island should you need to take a break from the sun.
When it comes to the holiday season, Siesta Key offers a few fun events such as:
- Sarasota Christmas Boat Parade of Lights: This parade of festive boats is a must-see event on Sarasota Bay.
- Downtown Sarasota Holiday Parade: This is an annual parade celebrating the season with Santa, holiday-themed floats, performances, and more.
- Lights in Bloom at Selby Gardens: Over 2 million lights will illuminate the night with children’s arts and crafts, entertainment, and photo opportunities galore!
5) Fort Lauderdale Beach – Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Fort Lauderdale has gorgeous beaches much like the other destinations in this article. It is also one of the most popular places to vacation in all of Florida!
You can stay at one of many nearby hotels and resorts or enjoy a walk along the beachfront promenade. There’s also plenty of shopping and dining opportunities available should you need them. Local luxury shuttle services in Fort Lauderdale can even take you and your group around to all the different hotpots.
With its wide variety of activities and attractions, there is always something to do in Fort Lauderdale – even during the winter season. Some of the events include:
- Winterfest Boat Parade: The Seminole Hard Rock Cafe Winterfest Boat Parade is the perfect way to celebrate the festive season with friends and family!
- Light Up The Beach: 50,000 lights will be strung up along the beach, and a 20-foot snowman (Olas) will make an appearance, creating a winter wonderland for you and your loved ones to enjoy
- Holiday Magic at the Bonnet House Museum: The Bonnet House will be lit up and decorated with trees, wreaths, and more, so don’t miss out on such a beautiful display!
What are you waiting for?
With these five best beaches in Florida listed, you should have no trouble choosing the perfect spot to visit this holiday season. Each option has so many awesome events, and if you don’t want to be limited to just one area, you can event use a luxury shuttle service in Fort Lauderdale to get you from one beach to the next
So pack your bags, book your flight, and get ready to explore some of the most beautiful beaches in all of America!