1. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is one of the top analytics tools to track website or YouTube channel performance.
Google Analytics basic version can use any but the google analytics 360 version is available with a paid plan.
What can Google Analytics do for you?
- Analyze the results of your website
- Collect important metrics of websites like – Page View, Bounce Rate, Exit rate and pages per session, etc.
- Track from analytics your location visitor’s location
- The tool is Developed with advanced tracking in the free version only.
2. Google Search Console
The best way to monitor website health is via Google Search Console (Google Web Master Tool) and this tool is completely free from Google.
Google Search Console tool you can verify with different options like using GTM, Google Analytics and Adding a meta tag to the website.
Ultimately, the Search Console tool allows you to:
- Check the organic performance of the website
- A number of pages crawled and have errors.
- Analyze the number of backlinks and internal links
- You can give crawl requests manually
- Check schema performance
3. Google My Business
Google My Business This tool is from Google and using this we can list Google our business within a few minutes.
GMB is a Business Listing tool that will help you manage your Business information in Local Search and Map.
GMB helps in reaching your business more and more in local listing. With the of GMB, we can get more leads and traffic to the website.
Benefits of GMB:
- List your business online FREE of cost
- Share your business information like (Products, services, contact information, address and business details, etc.
- You can collect reviews and photos from customers.
4. Google Trends
Google Trends is a free tool from Google and it provides you a detailed idea of which keyword is how much popular, country-wise or industry. If you’re looking for trending concepts or keywords you can find on Google Trends.
Why use Google Trends:
- To know trending keyword
- Utilize trending keywords by writing content
- Know in your city and language which keywords are playing an important role in a specific period of time.
5. Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager (GTM) is another important tool from Google. Using this tool we can avoid a developer from many repetitive tasks.
GTM helps you to keep all the different tracking codes you can keep in one place. Also, these can be handled via GTM.
Benefits of Using GTM on Website:
- Avoid developers
- Place all different tracking codes in one place.
- Make many tasks automated.
- Save time and money.
- Reuse GTM recipes.